Terms & Conditions
1. About this Returns Policy
Unused items in their original packaging may be returned within 14 days of purchase but must be accompanied by the original receipt for a full refund to be issued (not applicable for furniture items). Refunds can be utilized in the form of stock or vouchers.
2. Order cancellation policy
Orders for furniture items from stock can be cancelled within 24 hours of order confirmation. In this case the deposit will be transferred to other purchases that you would like to complete from Homemate, either immediately or within a reasonable time frame. Orders for products that have been ordered according to your specific request (leather sofas, wall systems, walk-in-wardrobe set ups, bedrooms, office set ups, etc) cannot be cancelled.
3. Stock Availability
All items displayed are available off the shelf. However, should you require more than the quantity on display, our Customer Care staff will be more than happy to handle your order in the shortest time possible. For items that are in stock and sold on order, the pick-up time will be within 3 days. Our Customer Care staff will advise on the estimated arrival time of the product you are interested in.
Homemate is required by law to collect applicable taxes relating to your order, by payment you authorize Homemate to charge the applicable taxes to your credit card.
5. Reservations and exceptions
Homemate reserves the right to amend prices, terms, specifications and warranties for products on this Website at any time without prior notice. Homemate’s attempt is to post accurate information, but errors may sometimes occur. In the case of such errors found in product specifications, descriptions, or pricing Homemate reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies and or omissions, including after an order has been submitted. If an error in pricing is discovered after your order has been submitted, Homemate will inform you, state the error, at which time you may cancel or reaffirm your order at your option.
6. Payment Options
We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and all major Debit and Credit cards. Cheques will not be accepted.
7. Home Delivery
Orders are delivered to your front door on the condition that it is on the ground floor by a partner transport company for a small additional charge. Should your order need to be delivered to the first floor (or higher), we will be more than happy to organise mechanical lifting equipment through one of our trusted partners for an additional charge.
8. Assembly Service
Most products sold from Homemate can be assembled by following the assembly instructions enclosed in the packaging. However, we can also offer assembly services at very moderate rates. Please ask our Customer Care staff.in-store for details.
All prices quoted are VAT included. Pictures of models shown on this web site are not to scale and colours may vary. Homemate reminds patrons that they should cross check products against item code, barcode, description and price with label located on the shelf talker before approaching cash tills for payment.
Prices at sales points are final.
Offers and promotions are valid until stock lasts.
Terms and Conditions Competitions
- Anyone who resides permanently in the Republic of Malta (age 18 and over) and accepts the terms and conditions of the Competitions can take part in it, given that is not excluded by the condition of term 2 below.
- Employees of Homemate Ltd, and their associates and first (A) grade relatives are excluded from the Competitions.
- Only one present will be awarded to each Winner.
- Valid entries are considered the ones that follow the competition instructions, as they are stated on the announcement of each competition, if they are placed within the time period of the competition, as this is stated on the announcement of each competition.
- Homemate Ltd bears no responsibility with respect to any entries that are not properly submitted. Homemate Ltd reserves the right to invalidate entries that do not satisfy the present terms and conditions.
- The winner will be selected via draw, which will be conducted on the day stated on the announcement of each competition.
- The name and surname of each winner will be announced on a new post on a predefined date and the winner will be asked to send his/her contact details to Homemate Ltd via a personal Facebook / Instagram message, for the prize award to be arranged. In case of a non-response within 2 weeks, participation can be cancelled, and the draw will be repeated.
- Each winner must receive their prize within a period of one (1) month from the day of the winner announcement, from Homemate store. Upon receipt of the prize, a public ID document may be required, and every successful candidate will be photographed with staff members, and the photo may be published on social media, informational channels, websites or / and any form of publication.
- The gift cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged for cash or another gift.
- Homemate Ltd is entitled to cancel the competition, change the prizes, amend the terms and conditions or change the above dates and deadlines for serious non- foreseeable reasons which the company considers justified.
- By participating, explicit consent is given by the participant for the maintenance and processing (with or without the help of automated methods) of their personal data by Homemate Ltd or by other third parties to whom the execution of the processing may be entrusted in whole or in part, for the purpose of organizing and conducting the competition, announcing the winners and publishing the results. All data will be managed in a manner consistent and within the legal framework and under the guarantees set out in the General Data Protection Regulation. The processing of data will be confidential, and data will be deleted 6 months after the completion of the competition.
- Participants by their participation accept and authorize the Company to announce and publish their name and/or image (photograph) through Mass and Social Media in the event he/she will be pronounced winner for the purpose of promoting the Competition and/or Homemate Ltd
- Participation in the competition implies acceptance of these terms.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook / Instagram.
- The terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Malta. The courts of Nicosia will have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in connection with this Competition.