1. Scheme is applicable for purchases of €400 and over. This could be one item or combined orders from different departments.
2. Purchases of €400 and over will be eligible for FLEXI18 (18 monthly installments). First payment on order and 17 payments starting on the 1st of every month after delivery / collection date.
3. Prices shown on the website are ‘cash prices’. FLEXIPAY purchases are based on the normal RRP.
To apply for this scheme you need to present:
1. Maltese ID card (we need a photocopy from back & front)
2. Payslip with at least 3 months’ history
3. Credit or debit card issued by a local bank (QUICKCASH AND CASHLINK ARE NOT ACCEPTED)
If the applicant is married, both spouses have to sign the application and subsequent contract
Please note that residence permits are only accepted if accompanied by a copy of a deed showing ownership of property in the Maltese Islands. Lease agreements are not accepted.
You will be asked to fill in and sign off forms (which will be presented at quotation stage), inputting your details, stating that you have no pending issues with overdue amounts owed to other entities and giving us consent to verify you have a clean credit history with MACM (Malta Association of Credit Management) and consent to withdraw the monthly payment from your credit / debit card for the duration of the contract.
FLEXI 18 example on items normally available from stock: If the cash price of the items being purchased adds up to €550, a €33.61 payment is due on order and balance will be paid by 17 monthly payments of €33.61 (first payment due on the 1st of every month after delivery / collection).
For any queries related to this scheme please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org